Tricks and Tips

bloggers hai

Ashokha - Find me on Bloggers.com

bring me the light

When you are doing meditation at certain stage one blankness will come. You are having a feeling of “virrrrrrrrrrrr” in your body. If you afraid that something wrong has happened to you, you will immediately come down to the normal stage. Avoid this fear. Enjoy that vibration. Just observe that vibration so that it will continue for some more time. Establish it. Similarly during deep sleep in the early morning if you awakened all on a sudden this “virrrrrrrr” feeling will come. Without fear enjoy it. When there is no electricity this experience comes quickly. The magnetic field created by fan or the static current field created by the air conditioner will disturb the cosmic energy flow. We can artificially create this atmosphere by switch off the main before going to bed. Correct effect will be getting if the current is stopped suddenly by any timer switch. This may be due to the sudden alertness made in the body and the hormone secretion will be high. It is the Alpha waves stage. Fourth stage of consciousness. Your pineal gland is activated. In this stage if you ask anything it will be given. "So I say to you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock and it will be opened to you……. Bible. Anything asked in deep stage will be given. ……ashokha

visitors

Followers

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

cuddalore o.t,cuddalore n.t,cuddalore junction,cuddalore port,Tiruppadirippuliyur,nonsense,

Once I have a chance to go to Cudddalore to attend a function. As I asked the ticket in my station for Cuddalore the station master gave me a ticket which mention the destination as Cuddalore Junction. As the train is a night train it reached the station at mid night and I peeped out of the train. A dark station without any developments. The fellow passengers advised me to get down at Cuddalore town and I did. The ticket checker stopped me and told that I have travelled three kilometers extra as I have purchased the ticket only upto Cuddalore Junction and if I refuse I would have to attend the Vridhachalam court for a case. I paid the ticket charges and fine for the ticketless travel and came out. Later I came to know that the cuddalore junction station is near the cuddalore port which is not at all a town (which is only a fishing village) and the cuddalore town station is very near to the town but only has the official name as Tiruppadirippuliyur (if you spell this correctly at the first time itself you can appreciate yourself) and the name is after the shiva temple and the old original historical village around it. Every traveller cannot know the history and geography of all the stations throughout India and how many of them are suffering daily due to these improper names of the stations who knows. (the name of the Old Delhi is Hajarat Nizamuddin to say for another example.) Railway authorities can avoid these types of problems in future atleast.

No comments:

Post a Comment